August 7, 2015

Mini photo booth props

I did this post a few years ago and let me tell you, this is still a favorite activity at our house. I didn't realize how entertaining this activity would be. This idea originally came from Get Creative Juice and was called Magnetic me but in our house it is known as mini photo booth.

Both of my boys play with it all the time and it was time to update these mini photo booths. My youngest son didn't have one of his own, my oldest son grew up and his picture was outdated, and I wanted to add more props to give them some variety.

So I updated the covers


Added more mini photo props and compiled all of them into one document.
AND YES THIS WILL BE ALL AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD!

To get the a full tutorial on how to make these, visit Get Creative Juice tutorial here.

Click here to open the mini photo booth props document.


For the covers, you can right click and save. 
You can add text in a program of your choice 


Warning: There may be explosions of laughter but your kids will have so much fun with this activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment