September 4, 2013

City and State Wall Art

I have only lived in two states but I still wanted to create something showing where I have lived. I had this grand idea of taking the outline of cities and states I have lived in and placing an image  within the outline that represents each specific city or state. After 2 1/2 hours on Adobe, I finally figured it out! Here are my creations. Each city and state are 8 X 10 photos.


Just to get more practice, I did a couple of places where some of my family members have lived as well as my boy's first Disneyland Trip which was four years ago.
 

I am including this attachment with instructions on how I made these images. I did my best creating this tutorial and I hope the instructions are clear. I also included in the attachment a website of free chevron Photoshop patterns that you can download. I hope you have just as much fun with this project as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment