June 20, 2013

Mike Wazowski shirt with free printable

My four year old is very excited for the new movie Monster University. My brother in law manages a movie theater so my boy is even more excited to see it at his Uncle's theater.

In anticipation of waiting for the movie coming out, I made this Mike Wazowski shirt for my boy.  


Then I made this shirt using the monster incorporated logo for my husband.


This project is so quick and easy. I think I made both shirts in less than 5 minutes. All you need is a t-shirt and white heat transfer.  Make sure you have the right heat transfer otherwise you will make my mistake. Mike Wazowski's eyeball is suppose to be white but because I bought the wrong heat transfer, it didn't come out white. Luckily my boy is not picky! 

After you have your supplies, right click on one of the images below and save. You then can open in any application of your choice and size your image. 

Then follow the directions on the back of heat transfer package for printing your image and  transferring your image.






No comments:

Post a Comment