June 4, 2013

First Aid Kit for on the go

I have been wanting to put together a first aid kit for my kiddos that I could carry with me in my diaper bag. I  had the supplies for quite some time but the problem was I couldn't find anything to carry them in that appealed to me. I have looked and looked and finally there it was at Target in the dollar section.

 
I found these reusable sandwich bags that came in a pack of three. 
They are deep enough to put all of my supplies in and  it Velcros shut.


So you want to know what I put in there?

Hand sanitizer, Band-aids, Kleenex, alcohol wipes, Neosporin to go, 
and anti-itch cream for those bug bites. 

 I am thrilled to finally have first aid kit to carry around.



1 comment:

  1. First Aid is the preliminary precaution that should be done for the injured person or unconscious person. Everyone must learn First Aid so that we can save somebody's life on one day.

    ReplyDelete