November 30, 2012

Magnetic me

I love the idea from Creative Juice and wanted to make one as a stocking stuffer this year. I made one for my son and his three cousins and I am thrilled with the way they turned out. The tutorial was very easy to follow and turned out to be a fun project. You can find the tutorial here.

The containers I bought from here were perfect. They had a clear top so I made a cover with each of their names on it. 



If you would like to use these designs, just right click on the image
and copy over to Word and then add your own text.


I used some photo booth props from the Creative Juice link but also found graphics from other websites.

*UPDATE: 08/07/2015, I have complied all the photo booth props used into one document and have also made new covers. You can found the link on this post.

Below are just a few examples of the props I used.






This project was very easy to do. I made four of them at the same time and it wasn't as time consuming as I thought it would be. It will be so much fun for the kids and I know there will be lots of giggles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment