November 20, 2012

Thanksgivng color recognition game: I'm Going on Turkey Hunt


This week for preschool my son and I were learning about the letter "T." I found this adorable rhyme about going on a Turkey hunt (click here for original resource). After I said each color rhyme, my son would have to go around the house and bring me back that color. He loved it and has been hunting for a turkeys all day. I had this idea after we played our game that it would be a great outside activity. Just glue the turkeys to a popsicle stick and put them in the lawn, then your child can run outside on the lawn hunting for the turkeys.
 
 Click here for I'm Going on A Turkey Hunt Rhyme


Download the color turkey printable here
Graphics from mycutegraphics.com

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




No comments:

Post a Comment