March 26, 2013

Princess Aprons

I have some cute nieces who love princesses and I wanted to make them something for their birthday. I found a tutorial from Fireflies and Jellybeans and used that as my inspiration to make my own princess aprons. I love this girlie stuff and hope I have a girl one day.

The first Rapunzel apron I made. The design on the top of the 
apron is a little different from the tutorial.


This is the second Rapunzel apron I made for another niece. Instead of a square top, I wanted to try something different. My son had a little Home Depot apron so I traced that and used it as my pattern.

 

I had one more niece to go and since I gave her sister a Rapunzel apron already, I decided to make a Merida apron from Brave.

 

Again I used the little home depot apron as my pattern and then kind of made up the rest of the design. I had a really hard time finding the right color for the apron which I was really disappointed in so I just went with this color. It is not perfect but hopefully this will give you an idea on how to design your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment