November 9, 2012

Christmas Advent Calendar

I purchased a  Kaisercraft Advent Calendar kit about four years ago and every year at Christmas time, it would still be in its original package. I was tired of looking at it in its package and I decided to start the project in the early fall to make sure I got it done in time for this year's Christmas season. I am so happy with the way it turned out. I decided to put on a magnetic frame so each year on Christmas morning we can take a picture of our family. Then every Christmas season, we will have last years  family picture. I thought it would be a fun way to see how much our kids have changed in the year and just think in 25 years from now, we will have a good laugh the way we looked back then.


To see other advent calendars made by others click here. Then click on search and type on advent calendar. There are some really amazing calendar creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment