January 29, 2014

Personalized initial wall art

I took a break from blogging longer than I had planned but now I am back because I have so many fun project to share. I am expecting baby #3 this summer and so excited! Right now my two boys are in separate bedrooms but will soon have to share to make room for baby #3. 

They will each have there own little corner and my goal is to personalize their corner and make it feel like their own. I found these personalized big block letters from See Fish Create and love them but I want to do something related to the car theme I currently have in the room.  I have used highways letters in preschool from Making Learning Fun and knew they would be perfect. Below are the personalized initials I made.


These initial wall art were all done in Adobe Photoshop and was very easy. Here are the steps to follow.

1. Open a new blank file and chose 8X10 portrait.

2.  Choose the paint bucket  and click on the background to paint the background with the color of your choice. 

3. Next you click on file and then place. This will prompt you to find your image you saved. At this step, you can scale the initial to the size you want. 

4. Using the paint bucket again, you can then paint your the white background of your image to the same color as your page background.

5. Time to add your text. You can choose your font style, size, and text placement.

Your finished and ready to print. I hope you like yours as much as I like mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment